School of Foreign Languages (2019) No. 13—Student Rules for the Multimedia Language Laboratory of the Foreign Language Learning Center of Jiangsu University
School of Foreign Languages (2019) No. 13
Student Rules for the Multimedia Language Laboratory of the Foreign Language Learning Center of Jiangsu University
To ensure the proper operation of the foreign language teaching equipment and the smooth progress of the foreign language teaching in the laboratory, the following provisions are formulated to strengthen the management of the Multimedia Language Laboratory.
1. Students must take a right seat, and each student is held responsible for the safety and intactness of the equipment on his or her seat.
2. A student seated at a place where the equipment is damaged shall be reseated with the permission of the teacher who will record the case in writing.
3. Students should take care of the equipment, and no one is allowed to paint on the desk or wall, or to operate the teacher's console.
4. If you find anything wrong with your equipment or any marks on the desk or wall, you should immediately report to the monitor or the English class representative. The student of a previous class shall be held accountable for the behavior by the laboratory administrator. Otherwise, you shall be put to blame for it. Anyone who intentionally damages the teaching equipment shall pay compensation according to the cost. In a severe case, administrative penalties shall be imposed on the vandal.
5. Keep the laboratory clean and tidy. Do not spit, throw paper debris, eat snacks in the classroom, or make loud noises or frolics during the breaks.
June 14, 2019