School of Foreign Languages (2019) No. 14—Administrative Measures for the Safety Responsibility of the Laboratory of the School of Foreign Languages
School of Foreign Languages (2019) No. 14
Administrative Measures for the Safety Responsibility of the Laboratory of the School of Foreign Languages
To further reinforce the safety administration of the laboratories, research institutes and various offices, to raise the awareness of the safety responsibility of the students and staff, and to ensure the proper operation of the teaching and research work, the following administrative measures are formulated in view of the specific circumstances of the School of Foreign Languages.
I. Set up the Leading Group for Laboratory Safety Work
The School of Foreign Languages Leading Group for Laboratory Safety Work is organized to strengthen the guidance on the work of laboratory safety administration. The leading group comprises the administrative leaders of the School of Foreign Languages.
II. Set up the Inspection Group for Laboratory Safety Work
To ensure the implementation of the safety work of the laboratory concerning electricity supply, fire prevention, etc, the Inspection Group for Laboratory Safety Work of the School of Foreign Languages is organized with the dean as the group leader, the deputy dean as the deputy group leader, and head of the General Office, and the director and deputy director of the Laboratory as the group members.
III. Laboratory safety administrator and their duties
To ensure the implementation of the daily safety administrative work, one safety administrator is appointed by the Laboratory, whose duties are as follows:
1. Conduct daily inspection on the safety work and keep a ledger on it.
2. Urge the users and persons in charge of each laboratory once each week to implement the daily safety inspection.
3. Complete the inspection of all kinds in time, rectify the problems revealed and do the inspection all over again.
IV. Sign the Laboratory Safety Commitment with persons in charge of all departments.
To consolidate the responsibility system and drive the pressure downward, the School shall sign the Safety Commitment respectively with heads of all departments and the persons in charge of the Laboratory.
V. Safety administration measures and requirements
1. Conduct a safety inspection regularly on the power supply and fire prevention of the laboratories, research institutes and various offices of the School and urge persons in charge to rectify the problems revealed through the inspection.
2. Conduct a safety inspection on the power supply and fire prevention of all laboratories, classrooms and offices at least once each month. In case of a vacation that lasts more than three days, a regular pre-vacation safety inspection shall be conducted in addition to the monthly inspection.
3. The specially-signed person shall keep record of each inspection.
4. Any problem found should be rectified within three days. If the rectification fails to pass the recheck a week later, the person in charge of the laboratory, research institute or office shall be held accountable for it or punished for it.
VI. These measures are subject to the interpretation of the School of Foreign Languages.
VII. These measures will take effect as of June 14, 2019.
June 14, 2019