Name: Chen Hong Sex: Female
Vice Principal, Ph.D., Professor, MA Supervisor
Add: School of Foreign Languages, Jiangsu University, 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang,
Jiangsu 212013, PRC
Second Language Teaching
EFL Curriculum and Teaching
1. Chen Hong. Word Choice Differences in Two English Versions of Sun-tzu’s The Art of War and in Translation of Ancient Chinese Classics in General: An Empirical Study, Chinese Translators Journal, 2009(6).
2. Chen Hong. Translation of E-time Words: Adaption and Selection, Journal of PLA University of Foreign Languages, 2009(6).
3. Chen Hong. A Functionalist Approach to Name Translation of Chinese Media into English, Journal of Jiangsu University (Social Science Edition)，2008(6).
4. Chen Hong. On Origin and Evolution of Aesthetics of Buddhist Sutra Translation in China, Journal of Jiangsu University (Social Science Edition)，2008(6).
5. Chen Hong. Studies on the College English Teaching Development, Foreign Languages and Their Teaching, 2008(10).
6. Chen Hong. Design Conception and Theoretical Foundation of a Web Platform for College English Writing Teaching and Research, Journal of the Foreign Language World, 2009(1).
7. Chen Hong. Design and Conceive of Teacher’s Belief System in the Background of College English Teaching Reform, Foreign Languages and Their Teaching, 2009(12).
8. Chen Hong. Research on College English Teachers’ Belief under the Context of Blended Learning, China Educational Technology, 2009(12).
1. Study on College English Curriculum: Evolution and Revolution. Zhenjiang: Jiangsu University Press, 2009.
2. New Era Interactive English. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2008.
1. Research on the Peer Feedback of Writing by College English Students.
2. Research on the Belief System of College English Teacher.
3. Research on the output of Chinese Culture in the Context of Globalization.
4. College English Teaching Reform Demonstration Project.
5. Research on College English Mixed Teaching Model under Social Network Environment.