Name: Li Jiajun Gender: Male
Ph.D., Associate Professor, MA Supervisor
Add: School of Foreign Languages, Jiangsu University, 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang,
Jiangsu 212013, PRC
Foreign Language Teaching
1. Language and Culture
2. Intercultural Communication Studies
3. Cultural and Intercultural Theories
1. Li Jiajun. Assessing Schwartz’s refined cross-cultural value theory in the Chinese context. China Media Research, 2016(1).
2. Li Jiajun. Paradigms, methodologies and disciplinary sources of intercultural communication studies. In Lu Jianfei & Dai Xiaodong (eds.) The Development of Intercultural Communication Research. Shanghai: SDX Joint Publishing Company.
3. Li Jiajun (Co-editor). Hemispheres: Reading and writing course. Nanjing: Yilin Press.2011
4. Book chapters. English for Humanity and Arts. Shanghai: Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press. 2015
5. Book chapters. New guidance intercultural academic English. Beijing: Commercial Press. 2018
The Structure of Chinese Values: Indigenous and Cross-Cultural Perspectives, London: Paths International Ltd & China: China Social Sciences Press, 2015.
1． Indigenous study and scale construction of intercultural competence dimensions based on university students’ intercultural experiences
2． Jiangsu-based international students’ acceptance of Chinese cultural values
3． Development of undergraduates’ intercultural competence in the context of higher educational internationalization.
4． Teacher cognition and classroom practice of intercultural education.