Name: Wu Qinghong Sex: Female
Ph.D., Professor, MA Supervisor
Add: School of Foreign Languages, Jiangsu University, 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang,
Jiangsu 212013, PRC
1.English Literature and Culture
3. British History
4. Intercultural communication
1. Research on Major English Speaking Countries
2. Modernist Literature and Culture
3. Research on English Drama
1.On Images of Ghosts,Tyrants and Mothers in Mrs.Gaskell's Gothic Stories,Journal of Jiangsu University of Science and Technology( Social Science Edition) , No. 3, 2014.
2. A Study of the Australian Aboriginal Novel Wild Cat Falling from the Perspective of Post-colonialism, Journal of Suzhou University of Science and Teehnology (Social Science Edition),No.6,2013.
3. Woman and Philanthropy—Analysis of Characterization in Gaskell’s Industrial Novels,Journal of Hebei United University( Social Science Edition),No.5, 2012.
4.The Popularity of Jane Eyre in China, Literature Compass, Vol.8,Issue 8.Wiley Blackwell.2011.8.p. 554-569.
5. Ibsen’s Realistic Problem Plays and Eco-feministic Ethics, The Ecological Values of Ibsen’s Works:Preceedings of Green Ibsen International Symposium,Wuhan: Central China Normal University Press, 2011(99-106).
6.The Grass Is Singing Under the Perspective of Humanistic Psychology, Movie Literature,No.10,2010.
7. Woolf’s Literary and Historical Narratives in Orlando,Foreign Literature Review, No.4,2010.
8. Catherine Helen Spence and the Modernization of Australia, Xuehai,No.4,2010.
9. Pearl S. Buck under the Third World Feminist Perspective, Journal of Social Science of Jiangsu University, No. 2, 2009.
10. On the Rising of Australian Children’s Literature, Journal of Social Science of Hunan Science and Technology University, No.6,2009.
1. Virginia Woolf, Tai Wan: Sheng-Chih Book Co., Ltd, 2002.
2. Virginia Woolf and Feminism, Beijing: China Social Sciences Press, 2005.
3. The Rise and Fall of Great Britain, Xi-an: Sanqing Press, 2005.
1. The Interactions between Literature and Women’s Liberation Movement in Western Countries
2.The Development of Australian Women literature
3.Research on Elizabeth Gaskell and Her Works
4.Research on Virginia Woolf's Art of Biography