Name: Zhang Weihua Sex: Female
Ph.D. Candidate (MA), Associate Professor, MA Supervisor
Add: School of Foreign Languages, Jiangsu University, 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu 212013, PRC
1. English Interpretation
2. College English
1. Zhang Weihua. Embodied-Cognitive Mechanisms and Mental Models for the Translation of the Verb Shanshuo in Mo Yan’s Novels: The 2nd Paper on the Motivations for Translator’s Subjectivity Interacting with the Objectivity. Foreign Language Education, 2016, 37(2).
2. Zhang Weihua. Translation Mechanisms for Categories of Subject Words from the Perspective of Contextual Parameters: A Case Study of the Subject Word “Si” in Mo Yan’s Master Work – Life and Death Are Wearing Me Out. Foreign Language and Literature, 2015, 31(6).
3. Zhang Weihua. A Contrastive Study on the Explicit and Implicit Factors in Chinese and American Advertising Culture. Crazy English, 2015, (3).
4. Zhang Weihua. Cgonitive Mechanisms for the Semantic Transfer of Categories from the Perspective of Contextual Parameters: Motivations for Translators’ Subjectivity Interacting with Objectivity. Foreign Language and Literature, 2014, 30(6).
5. Zhang Weihua. Constructing Multivariate Patterns of the Extended English Curricular Education from the Perspective of Ecological Balance of Education. Journal of Jishou University, 2014, (1).
6. Zhang Weihua. A Study on the Gender Differences Flouting the Cooperative Principle in Pecking Man. Science & Technology Information, 2009, (5).
7. Zhang Weihua. Principles of Highlighting Theme-related Information in the Translation of Tourist Materials. Journal of Mudanjiang University, 2007, (10).
8. Zhang Weihua. Power Discourse in the Communicative Approach to Language Teaching. Journal of Mudanjiang University, 2006, (7).
1．The Embodied-Cognitive Mechanisms and Mental Models for the C-E Translation of Mo Yan’s Works (15YJC740135)
2．Embodied-Cognitive Mechanisms for the C-E Translation of Mo Yan’s Works (2015SJB827)
3．A Study of the Cognitive Strategies and the Model Constructions of the Translating of Mo Yan’s Novels (14jsyw-38)