Name: Zhong Lanfeng Sex: Female
Ph.D., Professor, MA Supervisor
Add: School of Foreign Languages, Jiangsu University, 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang,
Jiangsu 212013, PRC
Systemic Functional Linguistics
Discourse and Identity
ESL Acquisition and Teaching
1. Introduction to Systemic-Functional Linguistics
2. Discourse Analysis: Theory and Practice
3. Research Methods and Writing Papers
4. Introduction to Applied Linguistics
5. Advanced English
6. Writing Research Papers and Dissertations
7. Discourse and Practical Scientific Communication in English
8. General Linguistics
9. EFL Curriculum and Teaching
10. Primary School English Textbook and Teaching Methods
1. Zhong Lanfeng. A Comparative Study of Introduction Section in Scientific Research Articles. Foreign Language World, 2016(6).
2. Zhong Lanfeng. A Study on Anxiety Status and the Influencing Factors of Contemporary Graduates’ Discursive Competence. Foreign Languages Research 2015(6).
3. Zhong Lanfeng. A Review of the Empirical Studies on Written Corrective Feedback. Journal of Xi’an International Studies University, 2015, 23(3).
4. Zhong Lanfeng. Repair Mechanism in Conversation— A Case Study of the Sitcom: The Big Bang Theory. Foreign Languages Research 2014 (5).
5. Zhong Lanfeng. Researching and Applying the Interface between Metaphor Identification and Sense Treatment in Corpus-oriented Learner’s Dictionary Making. Foreign Languages in China, 2013(5).
6. Zhong Lanfeng. Review on the Identification of Metaphor. Foreign Languages Research 2013(5).
7. Zhong Lanfeng. Identity as Metaphor: Exploring EFL Student Teacher Self-Identification and the Effect of Teacher Education on It. ELF Annual Research Journal 2013, Vol. 15.
8. Zhong Lanfeng. Corpus-based Chinese-English Lexicography: Opportunities and Challenges. Journal of Jiangsu University (Social Science Edition), 2012(2).
9. Zhong Lanfeng. Multimedia World, Multimodal Discourse — A Review on Multimodal Transcription and Text Analysis, Foreign Languages in China, 2011(2): 107-109.
10. Zhong Lanfeng. Defining Cultural Items in C-E Lexicography— A Parallel Corpus-oriented Approach, Journal of Jiangsu University (Social Science Edition), 2010(5): 60-64.
11. Zhong Lanfeng. Edublogging, Self-Identity and Teacher Development, Journal of Anqing Teachers College, 2008(7): 122-125.
12. Zhong Lanfeng. Taking a Stance, Opening Gateway to the Virtual Community---The Interpersonal Meaning of the Construction “I + Cognitive Verbs”, Foreign Languages Research, 2007(2): 21-26.
13. Zhong Lanfeng. Appraisal Theory, Teaching English from News/Magazines and Media Literacy, Shandong Foreign Language Teaching Journal, 2007(2): 28-32.
14. Zhong Lanfeng. Contribution of Teaching English from News or Magazines Guided by Appraisal Theory to Media Literacy, Journal of Yancheng Teachers College (Humanities & Social Sciences Edition), 2007(2): 46-50.
15. Zhong Lanfeng. Coming to Grips with the Tension of Paradox in Pursuing Self Development—Application of Appraisal Theory to Teacher Development Research, Journal of Changchun University of Science and Technology, 2006 (6): 143-147.
16. Zhong Lanfeng. Strategies Instruction in Second Language Acquisition, Journal of Liaoning Educational Administration Institute, 2004(3): 99-100.
17. Zhong Lanfeng. On the Classroom Instruction of Dialogue in English, Journal of Anhui University of Technology Social Sciences, 2004(5): 116-117.
Discourse and Identity: Teacher Image in Cyberspace. Nanjing University Publishing House, 2010.
Discourse and Scientific Communication in English: A Multifacet Perspective. Jiangsu University Press, 2014.
Book：Reading Course in American & British News Publication. Nanjing University Publishing House, 2007.
1. Pragmatic Identity Crisis in Chinese graduates’ Academic English in Science and Technology— Construction, Situation and Measure.
2．Genre-based English Discursive Competence in Science and Technology and Its Measure Criteria Construction.
3．An investigation into Chinese Graduates’ English Discursive Competence in Science and Technology and Its developmental Measures.
4. A Parallel Corpus-oriented Approach to C-E Lexicography.
5. Editing P entries of Comprehensive E-C Dictionary.
6. Applying Systemic Functional Grammar to C-E Dictionary Making: Theory and Practice.
7. An Experiment Study on Training Model of Talented People Based on Constructing Bilingual Identity.
8. Appraisal Theory and Teachers’ Narrative Discourse.