Name: Zhang Beizhen Sex: Male
Ph.D., Associate Professor, MA Supervisor
Add: School of Foreign Languages, Jiangsu University, 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu 212013, PRC
Second Language Acquisition
2. Research Method in Applied Linguistics
3. Data Retrieval and Data Analysis in Applied Linguistics
4. Literature Retrieval
1. Zhang Beizhen. Influence of semantics transparency on L2 processing of derived words. Foreign Languages and their teaching, 2016 (4).
2. Zhang Beizhen. Morphological Decomposition in L2 word processing. Modern Foreign Languages, 2015(2).
3. Zhang Beizhen. Morphological structure in L2 lexical representation and processing. Journal of PLA University of Foreign Languages, 2015(6).
4. Zhang Beizhen. A study on Chinese EFL learners’ processing of English derived words. Modern Foreign Languages, 2014(2).
5. Zhang Beizhen & Zhou Jianglin. Study on the classroom implementation pattern of data-driven learning. Foreign Languages and their teaching, 2012 (3).
1．L2 Processing of Chinese Pictophonetic Characters.
2. Development of L2 Morphological Processing.
3. Chinese College Students’ Representation of English Derivatives.